Steps to configure Sublime Text for executing C# codes
In order to install scriptcs, you need to have chocolatey. Chocolatey is a package manager for Windows.
- Using the command prompt (cmd.exe): Run the command, given below in the console:
- @powershell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command “iex ((new-object net.webclient).DownloadString(‘https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1’))” && SET PATH=%PATH%;%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\chocolatey\bin
- Using Powershell : Run either of the following commands
- iex ((new–object net.webclient).DownloadString(‘https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1’))
- iwr https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1 -UseBasicParsing | iex
There’s a chance you will get an error while running the script due to a Powershell Execution policy. By default, it is set to “Restricted” to prevent the harmful scripts from running. You can check the current execution policy by running “Get-ExecutionPolicy” command in Powershell.
- Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
Read full article here on C# Corner:
Happy learning 🙂